Footer General Settings for Wiz WordPress Theme
Wiz WordPress Theme has 7 footer layouts available, they divide the footer section to multi widgets area. Also, “Disable” option which allows you to build a coming soon or landing page for you website.
- Footer Widgets Layout: Select footer layout from a variety of layouts.
- Disable: Enable it if you don’t want to use a footer on your website.
- Layout 1: One widget footer, so you just can add your footer widgets underneath each other.
- Layout 2: Two widgets for footer beside each other, so you can place your widgets in two columns.
- Layout 3: Three widgets for footer beside each other, so you can place your widgets in three columns.
- Layout 4: Four widgets for footer beside each other, so you can place your widgets in four columns.
- Layout 5: Two rows footer, first row with widget has full width. Second row, three widgets beside each other.
- Layout 6: Five widgets for footer beside each other, so you can place your widgets in five columns.
Once you’ve selected the widget layout for your footer, you can select the widgets for each area under Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Footer Widget Area 1/2/3/4/5.
- Enable Sticky Footer: Enable/disable sticky footer.
- Center Footer Content: Enable it to center the footer content.
- Enable Widget List Separator: Show separator between items list.
- Separator Color: Pick a color for widget list separator.
- Footer Background: Set background for footer you can set a color or background image.
- Footer Padding: Creates space inside the footer section. You can set spacing in Pixel (px), Em (em) and Percentage (%). You can set a different value for desktop, tablet and mobile.
Next Options – Footer Widget Title Style